Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar M400 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
The Polar M400 is the fitness-focused watch and an activity tracker that is designed specifically for runners. It was released by Polar in wearable band from Polar in 2014.
What's unique about the M400 is that it features a GPS tracker and connects to your smartphone integration in real time via Bluetooth. When paired with the Polar Fow smartphone app, your workout log will includes: cadence, distance, as well as average stride length and speed. The 15-minute fitness test capability also gives more value to this sports band.
Although it is simple in design, with a monochrome dot-matrix display and a big chunky-looking screen, the M400 is durable and made to last. It is water resistant up to 30 meters, so it can be used to track your swimming exercises or taken in the shower as well.Read full review Hide full review
Polar M400 is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Fitbit Alta Tracker or Withings Activité Steel .
Polar M400 was released last year in August. There are a couple newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Polar M400 is $65 more expensive than the average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- GPS WATCH: Built-in GPS technology keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude
- FITNESS TRACKER: Tracks your workouts, steps, distance, calories burned, sleep quality, and activity 24/7
- WATERPROOF FITNESS TRAINER: Use the fitness tracking watch to keep an eye on your running cadence to improve your running efficiency and avoid injuries in all weather conditions
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Compatible with H7 Heart Rate sensor to train at the right intensity with target heart rate zones
- SOCIAL SMARTWATCH: Plan, sync and share your training using the Polar Flow app and web service
- Read more