Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar V800 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Integrated GPS
- Barometer and accelerometer device
- Flash memory up to 8MB
- GPS enabled
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
Polar V800 is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has doesn't have many popular alternatives in the same price range.
Polar V800 was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Polar V800 is $348.10 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($40.99).
- Built-in GPS keeps track of your ride, run or hike measuring your speed, distance and route
- Create and customize profiles for different sports and get exactly the data and guidance you need for each
- Combines training load with 24/7 activity data for true recovery status
- Compatible with H7 Heart Rate sensor while training and even while swimming
- Compatible with Bluetooth Smart running and cycling sensors more details about your training
- Read more