Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Polar V800 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Polar V800 is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Polar V800 GPS .
Polar V800 is $372.97 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($42.99).
- Wristband Size : 9 " . NOTE - Measurements taken from the LAST HOLE to the END OF RUBBER next to buckle (not from end to end).
- Heart rate and GPS-enabled multisport training device for triathletes, runners and endurance athletes
- Combines training load with 24/7 activity data for true recovery status; Tracks route; distance; speed/pace and altitude (via barometric altimeter)
- 14 hour rechargeable battery life in training mode, 50h in GPS low power mode; Scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass lens, waterproof to 100 ft.
- Syncs to Polar Flow app and web service where you can plan and analyze your training; Compatible with Bluetooth Smart running and cycling sensors
- Includes H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor for accurate heart rate while training and even while swimming
- NOTE: Refer User manual for trouble shooting steps.
- Read more