Most popular fitness trackers
Scosche Rhythm 24 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Scosche Rhythm 24
- HYPER-ACCURATE - Patented optical sensor technology for highly accurate monitoring and measurement. Green + Yellow Optical Sensors Provide superior measurement with all skin tones. Better than monitors and watches that employ only green sensors. On Board Recording allows you to leave your mobile device behind, record workouts and upload data to your device later.
- WORKS WITH VIRTUALLY ANY DEVICE - Great for use with smartphones, tablets, smart and sport watches, exercise equipment and many other devices that support Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ heart rate data. Works with over 200 of the most popular fitness apps and group training environments.
- 24 HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Extended use rechargeable battery allows you to workout for up to 24 continuous hours.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - Change HR zones and modes in the RhythmSync app. Modes include Heart Rate Only, Running (Cadence + Distance), Cycling (Cadence), Swimming, Heart Rate Variability (HRV). Multi-Modes include Duathlon (Cycling and Running), Triathlon (Swimming, Cycling, Running).
- INTERCONNECTED ARMBAND DESIGN - The Rhythm24 has an updated quick-lock interconnected armband design to keep the Rhythm24 securely attached to your arm during swimming, cycling, running, and other intense workouts.
- Read more
- Stair climbing
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.