Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Scosche RHYTHM - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Scosche RHYTHM is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Fitbit Charge Wristband or Ronten R2 Smart Bracelet .
Scosche RHYTHM is $38.96 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($40.99).
- Heart Rate Monitor Armband Featuring a Large and Small Black Strap.
- Train Smart, get fit, the Scosche RHYTHM plus Heart rate monitor is an all new workout tool for managing heart rate, calories burned, distance, pace and more, accurately monitor your intensity level. RHYTHM plus works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit Run keeper MapMyFitness Strava and more
- RHYTHM+ heart rate monitor is a direct chest strap replacement and easily attaches to your forearm for full wireless communication with your device. This app powered heart rate monitor works with hundreds of Fitness Apps to manage your workout metrics.
- RHYTHM+ works with most popular health and fitness apps, including: DigiFit, Runkeeper, MapMyFitness, Strava, S-Health, Wahoo Fitness, and more
- With its dual-mode processor you can simultaneously transmit your heart rate to multiple ANT+ displays and your favorite Bluetooth Smart(TM) enabled watch or smartphone app. The Scosche Rhythm + Has a 8 Hour Battery Life - Workout continuously for up to 8 hours (charging cable included)
- Read more