Most popular fitness trackers
Teslasz Fitness Tracker - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Teslasz Fitness Tracker
- Please recognize the seller name ''Teslasz' when you purchase, beware of imitation, fake and poor products from other seller.Our official APP is "Veryfit 2.0" and "Veryfit Pro" APP.
- Download "Veryfit 2.0" and "VeryFit Pro " APP from Google Play Store and Apple Store.
- Screen size is 1.4*0.8 cm Time Clock, Pedometer, Calories Counter, Distance Counter, Sleep Monitor, Alarm Alert, Call Reminder,Record daily activities, you could check daily activities of 7 days including steps, distance and calorie consumption in the app. Anti-Lost, Phone Finder, Device key could control remote photograph shooting.
- Sleep Monitoring: Device could automatically recognize your status and monitor the whole sleep progress with analyzing the deep sleep and light sleep hours.
- Calorie consumption management: Calculate the consumption of calorie, record the daily burned calorie.
- Read more
- Android 4.4 and above with Bluetooth 4.0
- iOS 7.1 and above with Bluetooth 4.0
The type of display or screen on fitness trackers varies widely by brand and price point—from a few LED lights to full color touchscreens. The main benefit of a screen is being able to read the time and your fitness stats any time of the day without needing to open an app on your phone or plug the tracker into your computer. This could be a positive or negative—some people prefer not to see progress and feel rewarded when they finally look at results and meet their goal. Others need a constant reminder of their status to push them to reach their goals. It’s totally up to you.
Oftentimes, you can also read smartphone notifications on a screen, depending on how advanced the tracker is. Every tracker will differ on what information is shown on the display, whether it’s the time, steps, heart rate, or other goals. Some will be a touchscreen, some will not. These aspects mainly affect ease of use, and will vary in importance by person. Finally, a display will also drain your battery more quickly, and come with a higher price tag.
For fitness trackers, batteries vary widely. Some trackers have rechargeable batteries that last anywhere from hours to days. Others take coin cell batteries like you would find a regular watch, which last a few months to a year. Needing to purchase and replace batteries can be a hassle… but so can plugging in your device every five or so days via USB cable to recharge it. Remembering to take the device off, charge it, and then remembering to put it back on, can seriously interrupt your fitness routine, especially if you’re worried you’ll forget it. Plys, if you want consistent sleep tracking, you don’t want to be charging it overnight. Both options have advantages and disadvantages to keep in mind while you compare options.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Call reminder
- Vibrating clock
- Anti-Lost phone feature