Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Toprime I5PLUS - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- IP67 Waterproof rating
- Standby time up to 7 days
- V4.0 BLE Bluetooth version
- Touchscreen operation
Toprime I5PLUS is a popular and one of the cheapest options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Pingko Sport Pedometer or Pingko Pedometer .
Toprime I5PLUS was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Toprime I5PLUS is $30 less expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- - Smart Tracker - Track Steps, Distance; Sleep monitor(deep and light sleep quality analyze), Calories burned Monitor; Message Notification from Call, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Gmail, etc. Remote Camera Control; Gesture lights on; Easy to get connected with phone!
- - Sleep Monitor - Wear this bracelet when sleeping, easy to get your sleep quality; check your sleep state at APP, you could need your light/deep sleep hour, and APP will show you what factors influence sleep quality! Don't forget to set a clock to wake you up next morning before sleep!
- - Waterproof Tracker with 8 Days Standby - 2 hours charge, 8 days standby duration! Easy to charge with USB charger, works great in every USB port. Water resistant IP65, no problem for shower, hand-washing, rainy, and sweating (NO SWIMMING)!
- - Soft Material and Wide Wristband Size - Made with durable and sage silicone, very comfortable and harmless for your skin and is not easy to get dirty. Fits all wrists from 5-7.8 IN
- - Compatibility - Support smart phone with Bluetooth 4.0, Android 4.4 / iOS 7.0 and above. Download APP "Zeroner Health" or "Zeroner Health Pro" from Apple Store or Google Play.
- Read more
- iPhone 4S or above
- Android 4.3 or above
- Devices with Bluetooth 4.0
- OLED screen
- Built-in USB charger
- Camera remote control
- SMS reminder
- Call ID notification
- 6 silent alarm clocks