Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Unicef Kid Power Band - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Unicef Kid Power Band
- The UNICEF Kid Power Band is a one-size-fits-most fitness band that tracks both steps and movement. Get active while wearing the Kid Power Band, and your activity unlocks therapeutic food packets that UNICEF delivers to severely malnourished children.
- Dubbed by many as a Fitbit for kids, the Kid Power Band lets you track daily activity with an easy-to-read touch screen. No GPS or location tracking in the Band.
- Use the free companion app to sync the Band and track steps and impact. Compare your progress with friends and family, and cheer each other on!
- Waterproof, with a kid tested design! Band battery lasts approximately 2 weeks and recharges in 1 hour; USB charging cable is included.
- Go on in-app Missions and learn about countries and cultures around the world with the free Apple iOS and Android mobile app. One app can be used for the whole family or team. Manage multiple Bands from one device and organize individual profile information.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.