Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Wahoo TICKR - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Wahoo TICKR is a very popular option in the middle of the fitness trackers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Fitbit Zip or Polar Ft1 .
Wahoo TICKR is $8.12 more expensive than the average fitness tracker ($39.95).
- supported devices-iPhone 4S and newer, iPad (3rd gen and newer), iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod Touch (5th gen and newer)
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more.
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration - Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.
- Read more