Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Wahoo TICKR - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Tracks heart rate & calories burned
- Replaceable battery
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Adjustable strap
Wahoo TICKR is a very popular option in the middle of the fitness trackers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as LEMFO Women Sleep Monitor or Jarv Elite .
Wahoo TICKR was released in 2015. There are dozens of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Wahoo TICKR is $9 more expensive than the average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more.
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration - Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.
- Read more
- iPhone 4S and later
- Android 4.3
- GPS watches by Garmin, Polar and more
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual-band technology
- Workout tracker