Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Withings Activité Pop - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Withings Activité Pop
- Analog display
- Made of 36L stainless steel
- Tracks step, swim and sleep quality.
- Up to 8 months of battery life
Withings Activité Pop is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Garmin Vivofit or Polar T31 .
Withings Activité Pop was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Withings Activité Pop is $14.10 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- Sleep monitoring: Sleep cycle analysis (light and deep sleep) silent alarm to start your day with a gentle wakeup vibration
- Funtowear materials: Activate pop's design extends across the pvdcoated watch case and the smooth silicone watch strap
- Free health mate app for realtime coaching
- Battery life: No need to charge activate pop, the button cell battery offers up to 8 months autonomy
- Read more
- On the Wrist
- iOS 7 or higher
- Android 4.3 or more recent with Bluetooth Low Energy
- Vibrating silent alarm
- 5ATM water resistant