Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Withings Activité Steel - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Withings Activité Steel
- Analog display
- Made of 36L stainless steel
- Tracks step, swim and sleep quality.
- Up to 8 months of battery life
Withings Activité Steel is a popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Fitbit Alta Gold/Pink or Polar A360 .
Withings Activité Steel was released in 2015. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Withings Activité Steel is $83.96 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($40.99).
- Activity tracking: steps, distance, swim, running and calories burned
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis (light and deep sleep) silent alarm to start your day with a gentle wake-up vibration
- Free health mate app for real-time coaching.With a battery that goes the distance and 9 looks to choose from, Activité Steel helps you get fit with a look that fits your personality.
- This watch has a 316L stainless steel case, chrome hands and a soft silicone sport strap.
- Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps
- Read more
- iPhone 4S and above
- Android 4.3 and above
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity
- 5ATM water rating