Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Withings Pulse O2 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Withings Pulse O2
- Monitors blood oxygen saturation, steps, elevation, sleep activity, calories burned and heart rate
- Touch sensitive screen
- Comes with wristband and clip
Withings Pulse O2 is a popular option in the middle of the fitness trackers price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Inchor Wristfit HR 2 or Zacurate Pro Series .
Withings Pulse O2 was released in 2014. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Withings Pulse O2 is $5 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- WARNING: This product is not waterproof or sweatproof
- Activity tracking: steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned
- Wear it your way: clip and wristband included
- Vital signs reading: instant heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis, wake-ups, total duration.Real-time coaching: in the free Health Mate app (iOS/Android)
- It usually takes 1-2 hours to charge an empty battery. When turning on the device after charging, please press and hold the button for 15 seconds.If the device still won't turn on after charging, there may be an issue with the micro-USB cable try charging it with another cable
- Troubleshooting steps available in the user manual
- Read more
- On the Wrist
- Clipped to Clothing or Shoes
- In a Pocket
- Bluetooth 2.0 or later
- iOS 7 and later
- Android 4.0 and later.
- SpO2 sensor, heart rate, and three-axis accelerometer