Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Withings Pulse - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Tracks steps, distance, heart rates, calories and sleep quality
- Battery life up to 14 days
- Can be used with a wristband or clip
Withings Pulse is a popular and one of the more expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling fitness trackers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Hyon Z3 Activity Tracker or Ronten R2 HR .
Withings Pulse was released in 2013. There are a lot of newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Withings Pulse is $48.91 more expensive than an average fitness tracker ($40.99).
- Activity tracking steps, elevation, distance and calories burned
- Instant Heart Rate measurement. Sleep quality monitoring
- Please make sure that your mobile device is compatible with the Withings Pulse(TM) Ox. Please charge it for at least two hours. After charging it, press the button for 15 seconds. At this point, it can take up to a minute for your Withings Pulse(TM) Ox to start.
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPad (except the original iPad - App not iPad optimized) or iPod touch (4th generation or later), with iOS 6.0 or later and Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi). Bluetooth-enabled Android smartphone or tablet with Android 2.3.3 or later, Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi)
- The product may not work if exposed to water
- Read more
- Android 2.3.3 and higher phones and tablets
- iOS 5 or higher
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless interface
- Heart rate sensor