Most Popular Fitness Trackers
Xiaomi Mi Band - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Xiaomi Mi Band
- Super cheap
- Light, comfortable fit
- 30 day battery life
- Inaccurate reading
- Limited app interface
- Some pairing issues
- LED is bland
Fitness tracking is integral to a fitness routine as most know. Devices nowadays can be expensive and some even get in the way by being too heavy or complicated, so why not just keep it simple? Looking at this fitness tracker the price is indeed right, but how does the tracking actually hold up?
The design is simple, just a rubber band that can hold the pill-like device in your wrist and is barely noticeable unlike some smartwatches and activity trackers. The LED is plain with just a percentage showing how close you are to hitting your goal and charging status. It is waterproof down to 1m for 30 minutes, which is good enough to wear it in the shower. Battery life is excellent, only requiring to charge after about 30 days more or less. The app is simple with data stating your average steps, total days using it and total distance walked or ran as well as height and weight. This includes the main screen showing how close you are to hitting your daily goals, the usual weekly chart and a timeline. It works on both iPhone and Android and works with Google Fit as well.
The downside is that the band isn't quite durable if worn daily for moths on end - well, it's cheap. The device can be inaccurate at times because it relies on you forming the habit according to its programming so sleep and running data can be skewed if you don't follow its instructions. This product is not for athletes who manage their own fitness regimen, or for those who want to pinpoint exactly accurate data. But for less than $20, anyone who would want to shed pounds can find this little fella very useful as long as they work with it.Read full review Hide full review
- Monitors heart rate, fitness level, and sleeping quality.
- Smart alarm
- Shows average daily step and history data
- Data can be shared on social media
Xiaomi Mi Band was released this year in January. There are quite a few newer fitness trackers on the market. Show newer Fitness Trackers
Xiaomi Mi Band is $20 cheaper than the average fitness tracker ($39.99).
- Monitor your activity levels, track walking distance and calculate calories burned. Achieve the daily exercise targets you set and work towards a healthier lifestyle!
- Automatic sleep monitoring - analyses your sleep quality. Rest well, rest easy. Measure the length and quality of your sleep.
- Record daily motion data, Xiaomi bracelet to help you record all-day event, calculate walking distance, and calorie consumption.
- When you use the Miband, you must download the APP named Mi Band.
- Perfect for Mi Note Pro Mi4 Redmi Redmi2 Note Note2 iPhone4/4S 5/5C/5S 6 6 Plus 6S 6S Plus with IOS 7.0 or above.
- Read more
- On the Wrist
- Android 4.4 and above
- iOS 7.0 and above
- Mi 4
- Mi 3
- Redmi Note 4G
- LED light color setting
- IP67 water rating.