Most popular floor fans
Klarstein Silent Storm - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Klarstein Silent Storm
- STRONG PERFORMANCE: The brushless digital DC motor is perfectly balanced and powers a five-blade, 16" rotor with optional oscillation, bringing a fresh breeze to rooms of up to 850 sqft.
- FLEXIBLE: 5 operating modes can be selected on the unit or using the included remote control - natural wind simulation, night mode with auto-shutoff timer, extra quiet mode, and temperature-adjusted comfort mode provide the perfect amount of cooling in any environment.
- ADJUSTABLE: This stand-alone pedestal fan offers adjustable height by up to 6 inches, a changeable tilt / inclination angle and optional 90° oscillation. In addition to the different operation modes, the fan features 12 speed settings.
- INTUITIVE OPERATION: A well-readable, auto-dimming LCD display shows the current setting, which can be adjusted using the two buttons and control wheel on the unit as well as on the remote control.
- QUALITY & ECONOMY: The Klarstein Silent Storm is carefully and accurately manufactured to work quietly and reliably. The robust and heavy base prevents it from tilting even on the strongest settings. Even at the highest speed setting, the fan operates at a very economical 35 Watts of power.
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.