Most Popular Racing Wheels
Logitech G27 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear
- RPM/shift indicator LEDs
- Realistic 11-Inch wheel
- Comes with Manufacturer Warranty
Logitech G27 is a very popular option at the top of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling racing wheels and has a couple of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Fanatec CSL Elite .
Logitech G27 is $641.71 more expensive than the average racing wheel ($132.68).
- The powerful, dual-motor force feedback mechanism with helical gearing smoothly and accurately simulates traction loss
- Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear allows you to quickly choose exactly the right gear.
- RPM/shift indicator LEDs integrate with racing game software to indicate when the user should shift gears.
- Realistic 11-Inch wheel with leather-wrapped rim provides a more comfortable, true-to-life racing experience for hours on end.
- Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control for heightened realism.
- Read more
- PlayStation 3