Most popular inkjet printers
Brother MFC-J491DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- SIMPLE TO CONNECT: Choose from built in wireless or connect locally to a single PC or Mac via USB interface. MFCJ491DW offers easy to set up wireless networking
- MOBILE PRINTING: Print wirelessly from mobile devices(1) using Air Print, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Mopria and Wi Fi Direct
- CLOUD CONNECTIVITY: Scan to popular Cloud services directly from the printer including Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, One Drive and more(2)
- VERSATILE PAPER HANDLING: Automatic document feeder and up to 100 sheet capacity paper tray for letter/legal size paper for flexible printing
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE INKS: LC3011BK, LC3011C, LC3011M, LC3011Y, LC3013BK, LC3013C, LC3013M, LC3013Y
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the ink level and orders more from Amazon when it's low
- Read more
- Envelopes (Com-10, DL, Monarch, C5)
- Plain Paper
- Inkjet Paper
- Glossy Paper
- Recycled Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- Printing - 16 W
- Ready - 3 W
- Sleep - 1 W
- Power Off - 0.2 W
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.