Most popular inkjet printers
Brother mfc-j6920dw - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders ink from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Flexible paper handling with dual paper trays for a total capacity of 500 sheets, 11" x 17" paper fits in tray. Also has single sheet bypass tray
- Low cost printing with Super High Yield (XXL) replacement ink cartridges, approx. 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color)
- Swipe & Tap on easy to use 3.7" TouchScreen display with TouchPanel. TouchPanel shows only the keys you need.
- NFC Connectivity lets you "touch to connect" for direct printing or scanning from your NFC-capable device
- Read more
- 3.5 in x 5 in
- 11 in x 17 in
- Plain Paper
- Inkjet Paper
- Coated Paper
- Glossy Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Transparent Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Apple AirPrint
- Google Cloud Print
- PIXMA Cloud Link Services
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 1.5 watts sleep mode
- 50 watts standby mode
- 30 watts operational mode
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.