Most popular inkjet printers
Brother MFCJ5930DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- BUSINESS-READY ALL-IN-ONE: Brother INKvestment devices are designed for economy-conscious business owners who demand superior performance.
- PRINT FOR PENNIES AND NICKELS: The MFCJ5930DW offers low cost printing, less than one cent per black page and less than five cents per color page(1).
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Submit printing jobs from remote locations via mobiles, desktops, laptops, and tablets with wireless connectivity(2).
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it's low.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE INKS: LC3029BK, LC3029C, LC3029M, LC3029Y, LC30293PK;Unit Dimensions (Wx Dx H):20.9 x 15.7 x 14.7 inches, Carton Width: 18.5 inches, Carton Height: 20.5 inches, Carton Length: 25.25 inches, Unit Weight :45 pounds, Carton Weight: 50.6 pounds
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- USB 2.0 interface cable
- Ethernet UTP cable
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- Copying = Approx. 31 W
- Ready = Approx. 6.0 W
- Sleep = Approx. 1.6 W
- Power Off = Approx. 0.04 W
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.