Most popular inkjet printers
Canon Pixma PRO-10 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Canon Pixma PRO-10
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- The PIXMA PRO-10 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get
- The combination of Pigment based inks and Chroma Optimizer adds uniform glossiness, a wide color gamut and dense blacks for the satisfaction of the professional user
- The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors as you intend them by logically selecting the optimum ink combination and placement
- Compatible with Individual PGI-72 Ink Tanks (Matte Black, Photo Black, Gray, Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Red, Chroma Optimizer). Save Even More On Value Packs. Only Replace The Inks That Run Out!
- Three dedicated monochrome inks for amazing black & white prints
- Read more
- Standby = 2.3 W
- Printing = 17 W
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.