Most Popular Inkjet Printers
Canon Pixma Pro-100 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Canon Pixma Pro-100
- 8 Dye based inks
- Optimum Image Generating System
- Compatible with Individual CLI-42 Ink Tanks
- 4800 x 2400 dpi with FINE technology
- Print your Vision up to 13" x 19"
Canon Pixma Pro-100 is a very popular and one of the most expensive options. It's in the top 3 bestselling inkjet printers and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Brother mfc-j6720dw or Brother mfc-j6920dw .
Canon Pixma Pro-100 was released in 2012. There are a few newer inkjet printers on the market. Show newer Inkjet Printers
Canon Pixma Pro-100 is $262.99 more expensive than an average inkjet printer ($117).
- Print your Vision up to 13" x 19": Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13" x 19"
- The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors as you intend them by logically selecting the optimum ink combination and placement
- Compatible with Individual CLI-42 Ink Tanks (Black, Gray, Light Gray, Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow). Save Even More On Value Packs. Only Replace The Inks That Run Out!
- 4800 x 2400 dpi with FINE technology for incredible detail
- 8 Dye based inks for amazing gradients and color, 3 of which are dedicated grayscale inks for beautiful black & white prints
- Read more