Most popular inkjet printers
Epson WF-7610 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Get Performance Beyond Laser with the WorkForce WF-7610, powered by PrecisionCore
- Save time - Professional-quality prints with speeds of 18 ISO ppm (black) and 10 ISO ppm (color)
- Save up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser
- Print photo quality, wide format borderless prints up to 13" x 19". Extra large 11" x 17" scan bed.
- Print anywhere, anytime - from iPad, iPhone, tablets and smartphones; includes wireless and Wi-Fi Direct
- Never run out of ink again - Printer features Amazon Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from Amazon when you are running low.
- Read more
- 3.5" x 5"
- 4" x 6"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- 8.5" x 11"
- 8.5" x 14"
- half letter
- user definable (3.5" – 47.2" in length)
- Plain paper
- Epson Bright White Paper
- Epson Presentation Paper Matte
- Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Epson Premium Presentation Paper Matte Double-sided
- Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Glossy
- Epson Premium Photo Paper Semi-gloss
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Scan to PC
- Scan to Cloud1 (including email)
- Memory Device
- Password Protected PDF's
- Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print
- Kindle Fire, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- Standalone copy printing: Approx. 19 W ISO 24712
- Ready mode: Approx. 8.5 W
- Sleep mode: Approx. 1.7 W
- Power off mode: Approx. 0.3 W
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.