Most popular inkjet printers
Epson WorkForce Pro 4730 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Epson WorkForce Pro 4730
- Get Performance Beyond Laser - the WorkForce Pro WF-4730, powered by PrecisionCore.
- Lightning fast color print speeds - fastest in its class (1); 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color) ().
- Easy on the budget - up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color laser (2).
- Replace paper less often - 500-sheet capacity, with two paper trays to accommodate different sizes and media types, including envelopes.
- Extraordinary efficiency - powerful performance packed in a compact, space-saving printer.
- Never run out of ink again - Printer features Amazon Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from Amazon when you are running low.
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.