Most Popular Inkjet Printers
HP OfficeJet 3830 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP OfficeJet 3830
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum
- Any room, any spot-this ultra compact all-in-one is designed to fit where you need it
- Choose an ink replenishment service - Let your printer track usage and have ink delivered before you run out. Either reorder Original HP 63 ink cartridges only when you need them through Amazon Dash Replenishment, or save up to 50% by paying for pages printed through HP Instant Ink.
- Seven segment plus LCD display. HP Scroll Scan for easy handling of most scan jobs, from plain paper to stiff media
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3x5 in to 8.5x14 in including letter, legal, 4x6 in, 5x7 in, 8x10 in & No. 10 envelopes.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Read more
- 3 in x 5 in
- 8.5 in x 11.02 in,
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Matte Photo Paper
- Plain Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Windows 8
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 1.17 watts sleep mode
- 2.83 watts standby mode
- 10 watts operation mode
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.