Most Popular Inkjet Printers
HP OfficeJet 7612 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP OfficeJet 7612
- Produce professional-quality color prints from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches, and copy, scan, and fax with ease. Market your business with borderless flyers and brochures that dry fast and last for decades. Print affordably with individual inks.
- Simplify printing tasks and handle high-volume jobs with ease-backed by HP dependability. Scan large documents-up to 11 x 17 inches-in a single pass, using a surprisingly compact HP e-all-in-one with intuitive controls and 250-sheet paper tray.
- Easily connect and print, whether you're at the office or on the go. Connect through your office network-wireless or Ethernet-to share with multiple PCs. Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere, using HP ePrint.
- Conserve resources with an ENERGY STAR 2.0 qualified e-all-in-one designed with the environment in mind. Use up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing, and get free, easy cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.
- This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required)
- Read more
- 3 in x 5 in
- 3 in x 44 in
- Glossy Photo Paper
- Matte Photo Paper
- Plain Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- USB Cable
- Windows 8
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- 1.89 watts sleep mode
- 4.57 watts standby mode
- 27.7 watts operation mode
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.