Most popular inkjet printers
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720
- 'LIMITED TIME OFFER - FREE $5 Instant Ink Prepaid card, ends April 6. 2019. Sign up for HP Instant Ink and NEVER RUN OUT OF INK. This $5 prepaid card will facilitate the setup of an Instant Ink account. Ink, shipping and recycling are all included.
- Read more
- B5 (JIS)
- Envelope (DL, C5, C6, Chou #3, Chou #4)
- Card (Hagaki, Ofuku Hagaki)
- Plain Paper
- HP Photo Papers
- HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper
- HP Matte Presentation Paper
- HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper
- Other Photo Inkjet Papers
- Other Matte Inkjet Papers
- Other Glossy Inkjet Papers
- Inkjet Hagaki: Plain Paper
- Thick; Plain Paper, Light/Recycled
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Scan-to E-mail
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- USB cable
- Phone cord
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- Maximum = 35 watts
- Manual-Off = 0.14 watts
- Standby = 6.70 watts
- Sleep = 1.30 watts
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.