Most Popular Inkjet Printers
VersaCheck HP Deskjet 1112MX - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
VersaCheck HP Deskjet 1112MX
- Compact printer design fits in small spaces
- Includes magnetic (MICR) Versaink for bank compliant check printing
- VersaCheck Presto software & check paper included to get you started printing checks
- Check, photo and document printer for home & business users
- Up to 7.5ppm black (5.5 ppm color), 1200 dpi (black), 4800 x 1200 dpi (color).Compatible Cartridges:VersaInk-nano HP 63MS - Black MICR Cartridge - 4X Life, VersaInk-nano HP 63CS Color Ink Cartridge - 4X Life.Duty Cycle:Up to 1,000 pages per month
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
- Operational = 10 Watt
- Standby = 1.3 Watt
- Sleep = 0.7 Watt
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.