Most popular laser printers
Brother MFC9330CDW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Plain Paper
- Bond Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Glossy Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Network Folder/CIFS (Windows only)
- E-mail Server (download only)
- Brother iPrint&Label
- Google Cloud Print
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Near Field Communication
- Cortado Workplace
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Deep Sleep = 1.8W
- Ready = 70W
- Printing = 375W
- Copying = 380W
- Fast Print and scan. The Brother MFCL3750CDW lets you get things done with up to 25ppm Print speed and scans up to 25 ipm black and 22 ipm color
- Enjoy affordable and flexible color printing. Affordably Print professional quality, rich, vivid color documents that get noticed
- 3.7 inches color touchscreen. Print from and scan to popular cloud apps Dropbox, Google drive, Ever note, One Note2 and more from the touchscreen. No Duplex Scanning.Standard Memory (MB):512
- Print and Connect your way. The MFCL3750CDW has mobile device Wireless printing, 1 built in Wireless, Ethernet, Wi Fi Direct and USB interfaces
- For use with Brother Genuine Toner. TN223BK, TN223C, TN223M, TN223Y, TN227BK, TN227C, TN227M, TN227Y
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.