Most popular laser printers
Brother DCP-L2540DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically orders toner from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Fast high quality printing and scanning at up to 30 ppm with automatic duplex
- Wireless and wired networking,Standalone copying,Print Technology : B/W Laser Technology
- 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your machine
- Easy to set up and share on your wireless or wired network or connect locally via USB 2.0 interface
- 250-sheet capacity tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper, plus a manual feed slot for envelope printing
- Class 1 Laser Product, power output is enclosed
- Read more
- A5 (Long Edge)
- Plain Paper
- Thin Paper
- Thick Paper
- Thicker Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Env. Thin
- Env. Thick
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- SharePoint (PC)
- Google Cloud Print
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Cortado Workplace
- Wi-Fi Direct
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Sleep = 5.3W
- Ready = 60W
- Printing = 510W