Most popular laser printers
Brother HL-L2300D - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Prints up To 27 ppm, automatic duplex printing
- 250 Sheet Capacity Paper Tray. A4 2-sided print speed-13. A4 standard print speed-26. Automatic 2 sided print. Recommended monthly volume-250 to 2,000 pages
- Windows 10 Compatibility: If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, some features of the installed drivers and software may not work correctly. Please uninstall all drivers and software in Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 before upgrading to Windows 10
- 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of your machine
- This machine uses a USB connection ensuring your office runs smoothly with no complications. High Speed USB 2.0 Interface. Does not come with USB cable. Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages. Output Paper Capacity (sheets):100
- Refer the specification sheet below for contents of package and refer to the user manual for trouble shooting steps.
- Printer doesn't have Wi-Fi capability
- It prints sharp, professional black and white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution
- Read more
- Plain Paper
- Bond Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Sleep = 0.7W
- Ready = 58W
- Printing = 486W