Brother HL-L6200DWT - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- FAST PRINTING – With a print speed of up to 48 ppm, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers crisp, clear text and excellent graphics
- FLEXIBLE PAPER HANLDING – Easily handle your large print jobs via dual adjustable 520-sheet capacity paper trays and a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, add a 520-sheet capacity or 250-sheet capacity paper tray for a total input capacity of 1,610 sheets
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY – Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces in addition to USB 2.0 connectivity allow you to share the HL-L6200DWT with multiple users on your network
- MOBILE DEVICE PRINTING – Print from your mobile device via: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct
- TRIPLE LAYER SECURITY – Help safeguard sensitive documents and securely connect to the device and your network
- PAPER HANDLING SIZE – Multi-Purpose Tray: Letter, Envelope, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6 and Custom Sizes(WxL) (3.0-8.5", 5.0-14”); Paper Tray: Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A5
- DIMENSIONS(WxDxH) – 14.7" x 15.3" x 16.5"
- WHAT'S INCLUDED – (1) Brother HL-L6200DWT Printer, (1) Brother TN-820 Toner Cartridge, (1) Brother DR-820 Drum Unit, Installation CD-ROM, AC Power Cord, Quick Setup Guide
- Read more
- Plain Paper
- Bond Paper
- Envelopes (up to 10)
- Recycled Paper
- Colored Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Mopria Brother iPrint&Scan
- Cortado Workplace
- Wi-Fi Direct
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Power Off = 0.03W
- Deep Sleep = 1.3W
- Sleep = 6.7W
- Ready = 32W
- Printing = 670W