Brother MFC-L2720DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically orders toner from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Fast printing and copying up to 30 ppm
- Wireless and wired networking or connect locally via USB
- 2.7" color touch screen display
- 35 page auto document feeder.Recommended Monthly Print Volume:250 to 2,000 pages.Machine Noise (Ready/Copying):30 dB / 50 dB
- Class 1 Laser Product, power output is enclosed
- Read more
- Plain Paper
- Xerox Paper
- Laser Paper
- Laser Label White
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Email Server (download)
- SharePoint (PC)
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Brother iPrint&Label
- Cortado Workplace
- Google Cloud Print
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Near Field Communication
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Sleep = 1.7W
- Ready = 55W
- Copying = 445W