Brother MFC-L8900CDW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: 19.5" W x 20.7" D x 21.6" H | Unit Weight: 63.1 lbs
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: The Brother MFC-L8900CDW Color Laser All-in-One is an exceptional printer for businesses that require large print and copy volume
- BUSINESS PRINTING & COPYING: This printer increases productivity with print speeds up to 33 ppm and scan speeds for double-sided pages up to 58 IPM
- CONNECTIVITY: Built-in wireless 802. 11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interface allows for easy set up and sharing on a wireless or wired network; CPU (Processor) Speed (MHz): 800
- ADVANCED SCANNING: Wirelessly scan to mobile devices with the Brother iPrint & Scan or popular destinations including SharePoint and more.
- 5" COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The 5" color touchscreen display offers easy navigation of the menu and creation of up to 64 customized shortcuts
- PRINT VOLUME: Features maximum monthly duty cycle of 60,000 printed pages with recommended monthly print volume up to 4,000 pages
- Triple layer security. Help safeguard sensitive documents and securely connect to the device and network. Plus, help control costs by restricting printing on a per user or group basis.
- Advanced scanning capabilities. Scan to popular destinations including E-mail, SharePoint, business cloud services, SSH Server (SFTP) and more via a 70-page capacity auto document feeder or legal-size document glass.
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge
- Standard Yield Color Toner Cartridges
- Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- 0.02W / 1.7W / 9.5W / 75W / 600W