Most popular laser printers
Brother MFC-L2710DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute.
- Dynamic features meet your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter and legal sized paper.
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. To help you create Professional looking documents.
- Engineered to deliver productivity. Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax.
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wireless from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- Form Factor: Print/Copy/Scan/Fax
- Max Printspeed Color: 32
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi
- Read more
- Bond Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Thick Paper
- Thin Paper
- Card Stock
- Plain Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- 0.8W / 43.5W / 420W