Brother MFCL2750DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Perfect all-in-one – The MFC-L2750DW developed for the busy home or small office, Brother’s latest compact laser all-in-one printer features advanced printing at 36 pages per minute(1) as well as faxing, copying, and scanning capabilities
- Engineered for productivity – This replacement for the MFCL2740DW helps save time with single-pass duplex (2-sided) copying and scanning via an up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder along with multi-page copying, scanning, and faxing functions
- Printing on the go: Send print jobs wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet(2). The "Touch to Connect" printing with NFC gives added convenience(3)
- Cloud based print & scan – Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- Wireless printing & exceptional support – easily connect via wireless connections from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets. We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. Copy resolution: 600 x 600 Max. Dpi. Power source-ac 120V 50/60Hz
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.