Most popular laser printers
Brother MFCL2750DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically orders toner from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- 2.7" color touchscreen display offers intuitive navigation to cloud services Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote and more
- Fast high quality printing and copying up to 32 ppm and up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution.Operating Temperature:50 °F to 90 °F (10 to 32 °C) "
- Wireless printing from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct
- 4-in-1 functionality (Print, Copy, Scan and Fax) with a 250 sheet capacity paper tray. Print Technology: Black & White Laser Technology
- Class 1 Laser Product, power output is enclosed. Scanning Capability: B/W &Color
- Note: Kindly refer user manual before use
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.