Brother MFCL6800DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- LARGE, EXPANDABLE PAPER CAPACITY: MFCL6800DW laser all-in-one has 570-sheet paper capacity that can be expanded to 2650 sheets with optional trays.
- AUTO DUPLEX CAPABILITIES: Auto duplex printing plus the 80-page capacity auto document feeder offers duplex (two-sided) scanning and copying.
- CLOUD-BASED SCANNING: Scan to popular Cloud services directly from 3.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more(1). Scanning capability is black and white and color
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONERS: TN820 Standard Yield Toner, TN850 High Yield Toner, TN880 Super High Yield Toner. Power Source: AC 120V 50/60Hz
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- 0.03W / 1.8W / 8.9W / 36W / 680W