Brother MFC-L8610CDW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- UNIT DIMENSIONS: 17.1" W x 20.7" D x 21.2" H | Weight: 61.1 lbs
- Your purchase includes: All-in-One Color Duplex Printer, User's Manual and Printer Drivers, AC Power Cord, Quick Setup Guide.
- FAST PRINT & COPYING: The Brother MFCL8610CDW can print and copy up to 33 pages per minute(1) and produces business-quality color documents.
- INNOVATIVE SCANNING CAPABILITY: Supports multiple scan-to destinations such as email, USB, SharePoint, Cloud Services, Network, and more.
- ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES: This office color all-in-one helps limit device and document access and helps lower costs by restricting color printing.
- DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from when it’s low.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONERS: TN431 Standard Yield: TN431BK, TN431C, TN431Y, TN431M, TN433 High Yield Toners: TN433BK, TN433C, TN433Y
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Standard Yield Black Toner Cartridge
- Standard Yield Color Toner Cartridges
- Power Off/Deep Sleep/Sleep/Ready/Printing
- 0.02W / 1.5W / 9.5W / 75W / 600W