Most popular laser printers
Canon imageCLASS D530 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Canon imageCLASS D530
- Prints/copies in black and white. Scans in color
- Copy and Print at the same speed of up to 26 pages per minute.Copies are ready to go when you are in just 8.7 seconds
- Enjoy easy paper handling with the 250-sheet front loading cassette and 1 -sheet multipurpose tray
- ID Card Copy converts ID cards and other small two-sided originals to a one-sided document
- OS CompatibilityWindows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.5.8 and up. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use
- Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper letter).Up to 26ppm (1-sided plain paper letter)
- Read more
- Plain Paper
- Heavy Paper
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Rotate Image
- Scan to PC (USB)
- Compatible with TWAIN, WIA
- Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical); 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Operation = 520W
- Standby = 3W
- Energy Saver = 1.2W