Most popular laser printers
HP Laserjet Enterprise M608N - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP Laserjet Enterprise M608N
- Redefine business Expectations – Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Enterprise M608n, A monochrome laser printer designed to combine performance, energy efficiency, and security
- The world's most secure printing – Your laser printer has the industry's strongest security, with over 200 embedded security features that automatically monitor threats, detect intrusions, and validate operating software
- Self-repair from hacks – with HP Sure Start, each printer regularly checks its operating Code and repairs itself from attempted hacks
- Centralize printing control – help build business efficiency with HP web jetadmin by easily adding new devices and solutions, updating features, and applying Corporate policies
- Top quality and speed – Keep your business moving and productive with a 650-sheet total input tray capacity, a 2. 7" Lcd control panel, and Print speeds of up to 61 pages per minute with this black and white laser printer
- Optional mobile printing – Print directly from a variety of smartphones and tablets to your Wi-Fi Direct printer—without accessing the company network.
- 2 standard paper trays
- Toner cartridges you can trust – avoid reprints, wasted Supplies, and service calls by using original HP 37a/x Toner cartridges designed for your monochrome laser printer, or choose optional extra high-yield 37Y cartridges for even greater value
- One-year, next-business day, Onsite – get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP web support. See Specification sheet for terms and conditions
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.