HP LaserJet P2035 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Productivity at an exceptional value. Get prints quickly with speeds up to 30 ppm and get back to work fast.
- Typical office print job Time To Completion can be nearly two times faster with Instant-on Technology.
- See how easy printing can be. Use convenient ink alerts to identify and shop for Original HP cartridges using HP Sure Supply.
- Easily manage up to 20 HP devices and increase productivity with HP Easy Printer Care Software.
- Professional quality in a sleek, compact design. Print more detailed office documents with excellent text and image quality thanks to HP FastRes 1200.
- Put this compact printer on a desktop for easy, convenient access.
- You'll hardly notice it's there. Select quiet mode to reduce printer operation noise.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- LaserJet Printer Monochrome
- Print Speed Up to 30 ppm and Up to 600 by 600 dpi
- One Door Access to the Easy to Install All in One Print Cartridge
- Adjustable 50 Sheet Multipurpose Input Tray and 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Hi Speed USB 2.0 Port and IEEE 1284 Compliant Parallel Port, Security Device Slot
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Printing = 550W
- Ready = 7W
- Sleep = 7W
- Off = 0.4 W