Most Popular Laser Printers
Hp LaserJet Pro M402n - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Hp LaserJet Pro M402n
- Fast printing. Strong protection. Grab pages and go-without waiting around. This printer wakes up and prints faster than the competition.
- Keep printing safe from boot up to shutdown with security features that guard against complex threats.
- This printer is Ethernet (wired networking) or USB only. Need wireless? Select the 402dw model.
- More. Pages, Performance, and Protection. Get the most prints for your money-with Original HP High Yield Black Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Print right away with preinstalled toner cartridges. Replace them with optional high-yield cartridges.
- Save energy and easily manage tasks. Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Never shop for toner again: With Amazon Dash Replenishment, your printer tracks your usage and automatically reorders the Original HP 26 toner cartridges you need, only when you need them.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
- Voltage:110-127 Volts Wattage:591 w
- Read more
- B5 (JIS)
- Oficio (216 x 340 mm)
- 16K (195 x 270 mm)
- 16K (184 x 260 mm)
- 16K (197 x 273 mm)
- Japanese Postcard
- Double Japan Postcard Rotated
- Envelope B5
- Envelope C5
- Envelope DL
- Custom Size
- B6 (JIS)
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint
- Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Mobile Apps
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Printing = 591 W
- Ready = 6.1 W
- Sleep = 2.8 W
- Manual Off = 0.1 W
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.