Most popular laser printers
HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP Laserjet Pro M477fdw
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- This Listing is for Printer and Power Cord Only, Toner not Included
- ALL IN ONE LASER PRINTER: Color laser printer, scanner, copier, fax, wireless printing, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC touch-to-print, 2-sided printing, 4.3-inch color touchscreen, 50-sheet auto document feeder.
- PRINT AT BUSINESS SPEED: Print up to 28 pages per minute with this wireless laser printer. First page out in as fast as 8.9 seconds for black, and 9.8 seconds for color.
- SOLID SECURITY: Protect sensitive information and improve compliance with data, device and document security solutions for your print fleet.
- Read more
- B5 (JIS)
- B6 (JIS)
- Postcards (JIS single, JIS double)
- Envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- Scan to email
- Scan to folder
- Scan to USB drive
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint
- NFC Touch-to-print
- Wireless Direct Printing
- Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Mobile Apps
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Printing = 570 W
- Ready = 18.6 W
- Sleep = 2.5 W
- Manual Off = 0.05 W
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.