HP LaserJet Pro M570dn - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Finish jobs faster, produce high-impact color, and get set up and connected quickly | Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook at home, work, or on the go
- Printer dimensions – 16.5” W x 19.9” D x 19.7” H | Voltage – 110V | Media max weight (Tray 1) – 60 to 216 g/m² (plain paper) | Media Max size (Tray 1) – A4 (JIS) | Max scan size – Legal (8.50” x 14”)
- HP LaserJet 507X Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately | No Wi-Fi capability
- Print, copy, scan & fax | Print up to 31 ppm black or color | Copy resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi | Max number of copies up to 99 | Scan resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Easily handle jobs to stay productive, using the 50-sheet document feeder and automatic two-sided printing | Increase productivity and finish scanning jobs faster with single-pass, dual-head scanning
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.