Most popular laser printers
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP LaserJet Pro P1102w
- Envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Printing = 370 W
- Ready = 2.7 W
- Sleep = 2.0 W
- Manual Off = 0.6 W
- Main functions of the HP M1102w laser printer: wireless monochrome printing and more
- Prints up to 19 pages/minute; Input capacity up to 160 sheets; Duty cycle up to 5,000 pages/month
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- Only the power you need: Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology
- Affordable, shared, wireless HP LaserJet printing in the home or office, using one of the most energy-efficient laser printers on the planet. Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design
- Choose Original HP 85A Toner cartridges specially designed to work with your printer and avoid frustrating reprints, wasted supplies, and delays
- Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, executive, postcards, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch). Ideal for home and small office printing
- One-year unit exchange warranty
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.