Most popular laser printers
HP LaserJet Pro M15w - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
HP LaserJet Pro M15w
- WORLD’S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS – HP’s smallest LaserJet Pro is 35% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same high quality prints you’ve come to expect
- FAST PRINTING – HP LaserJet Pro M15w is a wireless monochrome laser printer prints up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in as few as 8; 1 seconds
- BEST IN CLASS MOBILE PRINT APP(1) – The highly rated HP Smart app allows you to print and scan from your mobile device, print from the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox and the app also supports easy device set up and toner ordering
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY YOU CAN COUNT ON – Built in wireless capabilities let you easily access, print, and share resources on a network and those without a network can connect mobile devices directly to the all in 1 wireless laser printer using Wi Fi Direct
- HIGH QUALITY PRINTS FOR LESS – Get the reliable quality you want for less and it easy to use wireless laser printer is the lowest priced laser printer from HP.Processor speed:500 MHz
- NEVER SHOP FOR TONER AGAIN: Save 10% with Amazon Dash Replenishment upon activation; your printer measures toner levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; no subscription fees.
- DESIGNED FOR SIMPLICITY – This LaserJet Pro is the smallest LaserJet in its class and to get fast printing that fits your space. Dimensions (W X D X H)-13.6 x 7.5 x 6.3 inches. Dimensions Maximum (W X D X H)-13.6 x 13.7 x 11 inches
- ON WHEN YOU NEED IT, OFF WHEN YOU DON’T – Help save energy with HP Auto On/Auto Off Technology—intelligence that can turn your wireless laser printer on when you need it and off when you don’t
- ONE YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE – 24 hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support
- Read more
- A4; A5; A6; envelopes (C5, DL)
- Custom: 4.13 x 5.83 to 8.5 x 11.69
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- 210 watts (active printing)
- 2.2 watts (ready)
- 0.4 watts (sleep)
- 0.1 watts (Manual-off)
- 0.1 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on)
- 0.4watts (Auto-off/Wake on USB)