Lexmark MS317dn - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Fast, quality output: print up to 35 pages per minute and save paper with integrated duplex feature.
- Get more out of your investment when you share this printer with other people in the office; easily print 2,500 pages per month with no hassles.
- Available Mobile Printing with Lexmark's free Mobile Print app; supports wireless printing with the optional Wi-Fi adapter (Part # 27X0128).
- Value inside the box: printer ships with 1,500-page starter cartridge and one-year warranty. Order extra toner: p/n 51B1000, 2,500 page yield.
- Experience minimal interruptions with optional second paper tray to raise paper input capacity from 300 to 850 sheets.
- Read more
- 10 Envelope
- 7 3/4 Envelope
- 9 Envelope
- DL Envelope
- Card Stock
- Paper Labels
- Plain Paper
- Refer to the Card Stock & Label Guide.
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Power Consumption Operational 520 Watt
- Power Consumption Stand by 7 Watt
- Power Consumption Sleep 3 Watt