Samsung C3010DW - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- An office printer with versatile features - This single-function color laser printer features Superior Print quality, high speed printing, mobile connectivity, two-sided printing, document security, Print management tools and built-in Ethernet.
- Speed & quality for improved productivity - Print up to 31 pages per minute; maximum paper input up to 1, 400 pages; Monthly volume up to 2, 500 pages.
- Easy mobile printing - Print using Air Print or Google cloud Print. Print without a network using Wi-Fi Direct or simply tap your NFC-enabled Phone to this office printer and start printing.
- Print management - Samsung solutions enable multi-device management and monitoring. Secure printing capability protects sensitive information and reduces waste prints.
- Ideal for small businesses: Print sharp details and vivid colors for your work group of up to 5 users.
- Wide range of paper size SUPPORT – This color laser printer supports paper sizes from 3"x5" – 8. 5"X14".
- ORIGINAL SAMSUNG CARTRIDGES - Use Samsung K503S or K503L High Yield toner cartridge for best results.
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE – Samsung printer, now supported by HP(1), provides 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support.
- Read more
- Tray 1: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B5 (ISO), Oficio, Envelope DL, Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Postcard
- Tray 2: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B5 (ISO), Oficio,
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Standard Black Toner Cartridge (~2,500 pages) CLT-K503S
- Standard Cyan Toner Cartridge (~2,500 pages) CLT-C503S
- Standard Yellow Toner Cartridge (~2,500 pages) CLT-Y503S
- Standard Magenta Toner Cartridge (~2,500 pages) CLT-M503S
- High Black Toner Cartridge (~8,000 pages) CLT-K503L
- High Cyan Toner Cartridge (~5,000 pages) CLT-C503L
- High Yellow Toner Cartridge (~5,000 pages) CLT-Y503L
- High Magenta Toner Cartridge (~5,000 pages) CLT-M503L
- 500 watts (Active Printing)
- 40 watts (Ready)
- 1.4 watts (Sleep)