Xerox Phaser 6510 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Expert reviews 
- with a score: 1
- without a score: 3
- COMMANDING PERFORMANCE: Color printer with up to 30 pages per minute speed, two-sided printing, 250-sheet paper capacity, and front Side USB Port allows for quicker prints and overall powerful performance your business needs to grow
- CONVENIENCE AND CONNECTIVITY: Ethernet and USB connectivity supports Apple AirPrint, Xerox Print Service Plug in allows users can print emails, photos and important documents from a wide range of mobile devices. WiFi optional with Wireless Connectivity Kit (Additional adapter is required)
- STAY SECURE: Keep sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features, including IPsec, SNMPv3, IP Filtering and Secure Print
- SPECTACULAR IMAGE QUALITY: Xerox EA Toner has smaller toner particles giving finer details as fast as 8.8 seconds. The PANTONE Color-approved solid color simulations and Xerox color correction technology ensure results that match your expectations
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT: Save 10% on all ink/toner reorders with Dash Replenishment, Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low, No subscription fees, Cancel anytime
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Operating: 380 W
- Standby: 41 W
- Power save: 0.9 W