Xerox VersaLink C405 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Powerful performance and peace of mind, Right out of the box, you'll count on your VersaLink C405 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently, From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you're ready to go-hassle free
- Introducing touch screen superiority, By presenting a familiar "mobile" experience - with support for gestural inut and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel - fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs
- Easy, efficient and entirely new, Preloaded Xerox ConnectKey Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox App Gallery provides expanded functionality—like the Xerox Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages
- Total Peace of Mind, Outstanding Xerox Service and Support, with a standard one-year warranty
- Xerox Genuine Supplies deliver Quality, Reliability, and Performance
- Read more
The four main functions of printers are: printing, scanning, photocopying, and faxing. Either your device will be print only, print/scan/copy, or an all-in-one printer that does printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Note that scanning and copying almost always come together, since the hardware for these features overlaps significantly. Generally speaking, all-in-one printers are larger, so those with space constraints may find this to be an inconvenience. Additionally, printers with a fax feature are typically more expensive. It would be wise to only consider this feature if you plan to fax often. If not, you’ll be satisfied with a print/scan/copy device.
Printers with an LCD screen/display give you the option to control some settings directly on the printer, such as a one-touch print, scan, copy, or fax. You may also be able to adjust print quality, preview the print job, and/or view connection settings. Some screens are programmed to offer setup instructions for easy installation. For those who are not particularly tech savvy, this could be helpful.
LCD screens can be color or black and white, touchscreen or not, and vary in size across brands and models. The larger the touch screen, usually the easier it is to use the controls.
- Operating: 750 W
- Standby: 82 W
- Power save: 4 W