Most Popular Lift Tables
Titan Ramps 1000lbs Motolift - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
Titan Ramps 1000lbs Motolift
- 2 pedal system
- Drop panel approach ramp
- Heavy duty 11 gauge steel construction
- 81 1/4" x 21 3/4"
- Holds up to 1,000 lb
- Diamond-plate steel surface
Titan Ramps 1000lbs Motolift is a very popular option on the lower end of the price range. It's in the top 3 bestselling lift tables and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Bolton TF50 or ComfortGroom Z-Lift .
Titan Ramps 1000lbs Motolift is $253.71 cheaper than the average lift table ($703.70).
- Design: 2 pedal system; Drop panel approach ramp allows convenient way to raise motorcycle onto platform
- Usage: Raise or lower motorcycles to maintain, detail, or repair them
- Sturdy: Heavy duty 11 gauge steel construction; 81 1/4" long x 21 3/4" wide; See Specifications section for more detailed measurements; Holds up to 1,000 lb
- Safety & Security: Strap down motorcycles and lock their wheels into place; Diamond-plate steel surface prevents slipping
- Important: Please be sure to provide your phone number for the trucking company to schedule deliveries. This is necessary to avoid delays with your order.
- Read more