Most popular cold press juicers
Omega NC800 - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives
- Industry leading 15-year covering parts and performance
- Longer lasting juices: using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal heat buildup and oxidation promoting healthy enzymes
- Exclusive: dual stage masticating extraction
- Healthy and delicious juices: extracts the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from minimum amounts of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, and wheatgrass
- Nutrition center: extrude pasta, grind Coffee and spices, turn nuts into nut butter, make baby food and frozen desserts, mince herbs and garlic, and whip up soy milk in a flash
- Highlights: the adjustable end cap has settings for maximum juice output and extraction. Enjoy continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection.
- Power: quiet but powerful motor with gear Reduction equivalent of 2 HP motor.
- Prep: the size of the feed chute is larger compared to some omega models, so you can spend less time prepping before juicing
- Built-in handle
- All components included.
- Approximately 14.5” x 6.5” x 15.5”
- 110-120 voltage
- Read more
Deals up to 80%
Millions of products go on sale every day. Who has time to keep track of it all? We do, for your convenience.